Posted: 06.04.21 at 09:05 by Tim Lethaby
In an effort to help our readers who have lost their jobs due to the coronavirus crisis, we have compiled a list of jobs currently available in Shepton Mallet to give you a helping hand in your job hunt.
Flexible work for Carers/HCAs/Support Workers, full or part-time roles, work when you want to work, days or nights.
Hamilton Cross is the fastest growing healthcare agency in the UK, as well as being part of one of the largest private equity groups in the country.
With massive backing for further growth, and due to achieving record growth levels, there are massive opportunities to join our ever-expanding talented field-based team.
* Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings.
* Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence.
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs.
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
* Promote best practices as a Carer/Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
* Assist in maintaining and developing services.
* Contribute to quality improvement.
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
* Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
* Outstanding rates of pay as a Carer/Care Assistant/Support Worker
* Flexible working – work when you want – you’re in control
* Be part of an elite team of HCAs/Carers/Support Workers
* Comprehensive and rewarding annual training
Permanent, full-time or part-time. £10.50 to £20 per hour.
Click here to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's privately owned and established food manufacturers as a QA Shift Supervisor.
My client produces a wide range of high quality chilled products and works with a number of customers including major retailers.
The QA Shift Supervisor role will report into the Technical Process Manager.
QA Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
* To ensure high standards of GMP and hygiene are maintained at all times
* To be the Technical expert for the factory - providing support and advice to resolve operational issues
* To conduct audits to ensure that site, customer, industry and legal requirements are being met, taking appropriate action where non-conformances are identified
* To assist in the monitoring of the Food Safety (HACCP) system
* Primary contact as a customer Technologist
* To deliver factory to a high standard for all visits
* To assist in customer visits/audits
* To provide cover in the absence of Technical Process Manager on site
* To identify, investigate and resolve factory non-conformances
* To provide technical training resource to factory team
* To investigate and reply to customer complaints received
* To be responsible for day-to-day supervision of QAs
* To carry out any other duties as directed by the Technical Manager
QA Shift Supervisor benefits:
* 30 days' holiday per annum
* Subsidised canteen
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced company sick pay
Permanent, full-time. Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
Click here to apply.
A great opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineer from an FMCG background has arisen.
This position provides an engineer with the chance to join a growing company where he can progress his knowledge while being part of a great team of engineers.
This company are constantly growing in this recession proof market which has continually seen expansion throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
With a range of PPMs/projects to undertake as the company keep spending millions on upgrading their state-of-the-art machinery to aid their ever busy and highly successful business.
* Maintenance, breakdowns and repairs
* PPMs, project work on packaging machinery
* Electrical/mechanical fault finding
* Experienced as Maintenance Engineer/Technician
* Mechanical or electrical bias
* Experience from FMCG/packaging
* Apprenticeship trained or relevant experience or engineering qualifications (NVQ/HNC/HND or equivalent)
Permanent, full-time. Salary £42,000 to £44,000 per annum.
Click here to apply.
Click here for more jobs in the Shepton Mallet area.